注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

Angela的博客

三年级一班二班,四年级英语博客

 
 
 

日志

 
 

社团剧本阿拉丁神灯  

2017-09-06 15:50:28|  分类: 默认分类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
 

阿拉丁神灯

主要人物:

Aladin       -     阿拉丁             Jasmine       -     茉莉(公主)

Spirit        -     精灵              Jafang        -     贾方(大臣)

Magic mat     -    魔毯               Abu           -     阿布(猴子)

Carrot        -    鹦鹉(大臣随从)   King          -     国王

Aside       -    旁白
第一幕: 介绍各个角色。
Aside: once upon a time, there is a boy,named aladin. He is a poor
Guy,but he has a good friend Abu.
很久很久以前,有一个叫阿拉丁的男孩。他是一个穷人,但他有一个很好的朋友,阿布。
Aladin: I am aladin, this is my good friend – abu. We are living happily.
       我是阿拉丁,这是我的好朋友-阿布。我们生活的非常快乐。
Abu:  we don’t have trouble. We are living happily.
         是的,我们没有烦恼,我们生活愉快。
Aside:Jafang is a minister with evil heart. Carrot  is his attendant . 
              贾方是一个坏心肠的大臣。鹦鹉是他的随从。

Jafang: I am jafang. I am a minister.The lamp is mine, hahahahha.

             我是贾方。这盏灯是我的,哈哈哈哈哈。。。

Carrot: Get the lamp, get the lamp.

              拿到那盏灯,拿到那盏灯。

Aside:  There is a king. He has a beautiful daughter.

               有一个国王,他有一个美丽的女儿。

King: I am the king of this country. I am rich. I have everything. But I have a difficult problem. I want to find a prince who can marry with my jasmine.

               我是这个国家的国王。我非常富有,什么都不缺。但是我有一个棘手的问题。我希望我的女儿嫁给一个让我满意的王子。

Jasmine:  All the prince is not the man I like. People is crazy.  I want to get out of the castle, to see the world outside. Haha~~

所有有的王子都不是我想要嫁的人,他们都太疯狂了。我想到城堡外面去看看外面的世界,哈哈。。

第二幕:沙漠

Jafang:  I know a lamp. It’s a magic lamp with spirit. He can make my dreams come ture.

我知道有一盏灯。它是一盏魔灯。它能让我梦想成真。

Carrot: make your dreams come ture. Where is it?

          梦想成真?它在哪里?

Jafang: in that cave. But I can not go in. it is dangerous.

          在那个洞穴。但是我不能进去。那里太危险了。

Carrot: look, aladin. Why don’t you let him go inside and get it for you.

看, 阿拉丁。你为什么不让他进去给你拿那盏灯呢?

Jafang: now you are talking! 不错!好主意!

 

Aladin: what are we doing here. I think we get lost.

           我们又回来这个地方了,我想我们迷路了

Abu:  come on. We can get out.

    别泄气,我们一定可以出去的。

Jafang: hello,. Aladin. What are you doing?

         你好啊,阿拉丁。你们在做什么?

Aladin:  we get lost. Can you tell me the way to out here?

            我们迷路了,你能告诉我出去的路吗?

Carrot: if you can do us a favor, I will tell the way.

              如果你能帮我们一个忙,我就告诉你出去的路。

Abu:  what kind of a favor?

             什么忙?

Jafang:  go in there and get a lamp for me.

                  到那里面去帮我拿一盏灯。

Aladin:  a piece of cake.  Let’s go, Abu. 小意思。我们出发吧,阿布。

 

第三幕:山洞里

 

Aladin: Wow, so many gold.  Don’t touch it. Abu!

            哇,好多金子。 不要摸,阿布!

Abu: okey. Follow what you said.  好吧,听你的,

 

Aladin: there, there is the lamp. 那儿,有一盏灯。

 

Abu: let’s get it. 我们去拿上。

 

Aladin: oh ,  nonono..  the door..  欧。不。这门。。。

 

Abu: the door is closing. The door..  closed. 门关上了,啊,关上了。

 

Aladin: what can we do with these gold and lamp.我们怎么办呢?

 

Magic mat: take it easy. Take it easy.放轻松,放轻松。

 

Abu: who is there. Who is talking? 谁在那?谁在说话?

 

Aladin:  where are you. 你在哪里?

 

Magic mat: I am here.  Check the lamp. 我在这里,看看这盏灯。

 

Aladin: what can I do with this old lamp? 我能对这盏灯做什么呢?

 

Abu: there are some words on it. But not very clear.

   上面有一些文字,但不是很清楚。

Aladin: wowowowowoo .. who are you.  你你你,你是谁?

 

Spirit: hahahahah..   finally, I came out. Who are you? Boy? And you, monkey? don’t you know I am the spirit. Just tell me your dreams, I will help you to make it come ture.

哈哈哈哈。我终于出来了!你是谁?男孩,还有你,猴子?你们不知道我是灯神么。告诉我你要什么,我会让你实现你的愿望。

Abu: come on. We don’t have time for joking.

       别吹了,我们没有时间开玩笑。

Spirit: you must be a monkey!  Let me show you my power! 

          你这只愚蠢的猴子!我会让你知道我的力量!

Aladin: but we are in this cave.

              但我们在这么洞穴里出不去了。

Magic mat: come here. I will get you out of here!

             过来这里。我会带你们出去的。

Spirit: yeah, my master. Come here. Come ..

              是的,我的主人。过来这里。。。

Aladin: yeah., we are out. We are home! Yeah~

                  耶。我们出来了。耶!

Abu: I am so tired, I need some sleep.

              我太累了,我需要睡觉。

Aladin: go ahead. Monkey. I wil go to the market.

              在坚持一会,阿布。我要去市场。

第四幕: 偷灯

Jafang:  I need that lamp. Go and steal  it.

              我需要那盏灯。去把它偷来。

Carrot: steal it. Steal it. 偷来,偷来。

 

Aside: Jafang gets the lamp and brings it back home.

              贾方偷到那盏灯并带回了家。

Spirit: what do you want? My master

                 你想要什么,我的主人?

Jafang: I want to be a wizard.

                   我想要成为一个巫师。

Spirit: okey..   blah balh balh blah,…  now you are.

                      好的。巴拉巴拉。。。。。现在你应经是了。

Jafang:     I must try my magic.  Jajajajjajjhyhahahhah ..

               我来试试我的魔力。。。

Aside: at the same time, the king is looking for his lovely daughter, what will happen?

    就在这个时候,国王正在找寻他亲爱的女儿,发生了什么事?

King: where is jasmine. Where is jasmine.? My girl, where are you?

茉莉,你在哪里?我的女儿,你在哪里?

Jafang: I am the king of the world!  Ahahahahha .. I have to replace of the king

           我是这个世界的王!哈哈哈。。我要取代你,国王!

Jafang:  Your highness, my noble princess, I have something important to tell you. It’s about your marrage.

          尊敬的公主,我有一些很重要的事情告诉你,是关于你的婚姻。

Jasmine: what do you know from my father? 你对我父亲做什么了?

Jafang : (evil laugh) malimalihon, fall asleep like the sleeping beauty.

          Hahhahaha ,let me take you to your father.

马里马里哄。。。睡去吧,美丽的姑娘,睡去吧。。。。哈哈啊哈,我带你去你父亲那。

King: ah..a..h.   my daughter, what happened. Wake up dear?

     Jafang, what happened with my daughter, who did this, I will kill him

啊。。。我的女儿,怎么了,醒一醒?

贾方,你把我女儿怎么了?这是谁干的,我要杀了他!

Jafang: Me, my majesty   我,陛下!

King: what?什么

Jafang: coz from now on, I will be the king and replace you. If you don’t leave , then say goodbye to your daughter.

从现在起,我才是国王,如果你不离开,那么就跟你女儿说再见吧

King:No….No…不,,,不

 

Aladin: what are you doing,Jafang?

  贾方,你在干什么?

Jafang: you must die!  Ajhahhah .

你去死吧, 哈哈哈

Aladin. Ah..a..hh..ahh.. 啊,,啊 啊哈

Jafang: I am the strongest. 我是最厉害的。。

 

Aladin: no. you are not. But the spirit is.

  不,你不是!灯神才是!

Jafang: no, I am the strongest.

         不,我是最厉害的!

Aside: Abu is approaching the lamp, suddenly  he gets it

             阿布靠近了神灯,突然拿住了。

Abu: come on, aladin.. Here you are.

              过来,阿拉丁,给你。

Spirit: what do you want? My master

                你想要什么,我的主人。

Aladin: make Jafang fall asleep. Forever ..

              让贾方昏睡,永远。。。

Spirit: any more, my boss?

            还有别的吗?主人?

Aladin: ah,the princess,let the sleeping girl wake up, pls,spirit

          啊,公主,让这个昏睡的女孩醒过来,

Spirit: okey ,my master好的,主人,

 

King:  thank you. Aladin. 谢谢你,阿拉丁。

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(42)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017